Today I am joined by my mentor Dr. Marijo Wilson. We will be sharing some hot tips and tricks for finding deals and building irresistible offers.
Click the video below to watch now.
1. When considering a modular home, it is important to shop around. Not all companies that make factory built homes are alike, and there can be significant differences in quality, price, and service. As with purchasing or building any home, it is crucial to do research.
2. Modular homes actually appraise the same is on their site built counterparts. Additionally…they do not depreciate in value.
3. Modular homes can be customized. Most modular home companies have in-house engineering and departments that utilize the CAD: Computer Aided Design. Modular homes are designed that vary in style and size.
4. Modular construction can be used for commercial applications, including office buildings.
5. Modular homes are permanent structures. They’re considered real property and can be built on crawl spaces and have basements.
6. Modular homes are considered a form of green building.
7. Modular homes are faster to build. Hundred percent site built homes can be put together within days compared to site built homes which take months.
8. Insurance premiums for modular homes are the same as tight built homes. There’s actually no difference to the insurance companies.
9. Taxes on modular homes are the same as site bill homes and are assessed really the same.
10. Modular homes can be built to withstand 175 mile an hour winds and modular homes can be built for accessible living and designed for any future conveniences needed.
If you find value in this and you would like more information about mobile homes, I would like to invite you to join my free webinar about how to buy and sell mobile homes and the three secrets savvy entrepreneurs use, whether in a booming or slow economy.
Click here to register for the upcoming webinar that I’m hosting about How To Buy & Sell Mobile Homes … Whether Just Starting Out Or A Seasoned Expert!
You’ll also discover:
- Why Mobile Homes are little boxes that are easy to overlook… yet massively profitable!
How To Become A Real Estate Expert Without Previous Real Estate Experience
I’ll Share Exactly How I Acquire 25-30 Mobile Homes Every Month with Nothing Out of Pocket